The Cylinder Service Centre has either a dealership, or a service and support arrangement with the following market leading businesses:
We are therefore able to provide support to a wide range of different commercial equipment vehicle types. Specialist facilities onsite allow a quick turnaround of refits or repairs.
The vehicle repair and modification capacity was extended in mid 2012 with the addition of a new external crane installed specifically to make this work quicker and easier.
The Cylinder Service Centre site also has substantial external hard surface space to accommodate a number of waiting vehicles for busy periods.
The work covered includes:
- Hydraulic fault finding.
- Hydraulic cylinders removed, repaired & re-fitted.
- Wet kits supplied & fitted.
- Sheeting systems installed & repaired.
- P.T.O. & pumps supplied, repaired & fitted.
- Tipping rams supplied & fitted.
- L.O.L.E.R. inspections (onsite or offsite)
- Installation of complete new bodies.
More Information about these services can be found on the vehicle repair page.
Further information on support for the transportation industry can be found on the transportation industry page.