Within the local area of the North East of England our mobile maintenance services provide much needed additional on-site support.
For the hard pressed maintenance manager our mobile team can be on site in a matter of hours to assist with a range of maintenance requirements.
Whether it be something as simple as hose repair or replacement, or more complex fitting of hydraulic units, our technical team is available to support you.
The following is the full range of on-site services available from our mobile unit.
Hose Repair and Replacement
The repair and replacement of hoses is not terribly expensive, but can end up costing a great deal if it takes too long.
Having the hose repaired or replaced on-site by our mobile unit makes sure the repair happens quickly and is right.
Instead of popping around the corner to get a new hose, why not invite us around to make a hose of the right specification at the right length on the spot?
Having our team fit the hose for you will ensure it is done right and free up much needed time for other maintenance tasks.
The Cylinder Service Centre can provide full on-site technical support for LOLER inspection and test.
Our service coverage in this area is extensive, and includes :
- Hookloader: Hooklift testing, inspection & repair
- Skiploader: testing, inspection & repair
- Sheeting Systems: fitted and/or repaired; new nets/sheets supplied and fitted
- Autolube systems: repaired, tested and fitted
- Wet kits: Power Take Off (PTO), pumps, valves, steel pipework and tanks all supplied and fitted
- Tipping gears: front end, underfloor and 3 way all supplied, or repaired and tested and fitted
- Ejector Cylinders: supplied, or repaired and tested and fitted
- Compactor rams: supplied, or repaired and tested and fitted
- Hook replacement: supplied, or repaired and tested and welded or bolted
- In line boring for hookloader or hooklift.
- Main frame, Sub frames or hinges repaired and tested and fitted
- Spec lifts: recovery truck repairs
- Scissor Lifts
All repairs are subject to our fault diagnostic process before we begin. This enures we are working in the right area and can therefore evaluate in detail technical issues and associated costs.
All parts supplied and repaired have a full 12 month warranty which includes both parts and labour.