The Cylinder Service Centre, designs build and maintains petrol power packs for a diverse range of industrial applications including the offshore oil and gas industry.
Typically we work to detailed customer specifications, but we also provide initial pre-design consultancy support to assist with either the specification as a whole, or else some of the finer technical details relating to the design. Design and specifications always include provisions for comprehensive unit testing before shipping.
Petrol powered power packs may carry with them fire hazards in certain deployments. This means we often have to fit specialised safely equipment depending upon the operational working environment.
To give a more practical idea of typical build, the following is a common specification for a 6.5HP AIR COOLED HYDRAULIC PETROL POWER PACK.
This unit delivers 3.5 Ltrs/per min - 2.0 cc/per rev Working pressure @ 210 Bar
This petrol power pack comes complete with:-
- 6.5HP air cooled Briggs & Stratton petrol engine with rope recoil start,
- Central manifold with built-in pressure relief valve,
- 2 port manual directional lever control valve fitted with 3/8 flat face quick release couplings A&B blocked P- T in neutral -spring centred,
- 63mm pressure gauge with gauge isolator,
- suction and in-line return filtration, chromed filler breather, level/temp sight glass,
- 30Ltr steel reservoir.
This Air Cooled Petrol Driven Hydraulic Power Pack unit comes built onto a robust steel frame which is portable with all-terrain tyres.
All units are fully pre-tested and all pressure and relief valves set ready to use.