All types & sizes of Hydraulic & Pneumatic cylinders repaired.
- Speed, reliablilty & quality assured to: BS-EN-ISO-9001:2008
- No cylinder too big or too small.
When it comes to cylinder repairs, speed & quality is everything. To achieve this, we have set out to keep as much of the required disciplines "In House".
We are stockists of the full size range of chromed bar & honed tube (including chromed stainless steel bar & hard anodised aluminium pneumatic tube).
- Centre lathe turning up to 12 metres
- Horizontal boring, Milling, Slotting, CNC turning & Grinding
- Honing up to 650mm x 7000 stroke
- Coded welding (Stainless, Aluminium, Bronze & Cast Iron)
- Power presses up to 350 tons
- Hydraulic test rigs up to 1000 bar & Horizontal load test rigs
- A unique 150,000 ft-lb hydraulic Stripping rig
- Shot blasting & finishing plant
- Overhead cranage to 26 tons
- Deep hole boring to 750mm diameter x 6000mm deep
- Metal spraying of all types of materials
- Cylindrical & surface grinding
- 16 meter horizontal pull/push hydraulic press
All of the above operations are carried out on site. This means that our customers can keep control of jobs and ensure quick deliveries & high quality.
A critical element in the repair of hydraulic cylinders, is the initial disassembly. Getting this wrong can potentially cause unnecessary additional damage. Cylinder Service Centre has therefore invested in the design and manufacture of a unique hydraulic stripping rig that can remove almost any seized or corroded components.
Cylinder Service Centre Ltd has also invested heavily in IT and software over the last ten years to ensure full traceability and pricing consistency. This system has helped enabled us to achieve top quality approvals from D.N.V.